GDC's Xedge 6000 Time Independent Data IV is a bit-transparent, serial-data-over-packet solution that combines clock recovery and wide area transport over private or public networks. The Xedge
TID-4 is ideally suited for the isochronous and non-standard baud rate communication of DoD, MoD, Aerospace, Transportation, or specialized commercial networks.
The TID-4 maintains the clock/data relationship in critical commercial or government applications, such as Telemetry and unidirectional data transport, as well as satellite circuits that are asymetric due to up.downlink bandwidth differences.
TID-4 Key Features:
- Provides interworking between systems that are timed independent of the transport network.
- Supports a variety of tranport interfaces and protocols.
- Allows per port configuration to standard and non-standard data rates from 2.4Kbps to 10 Mbps.
- Supports Ethernet, MPLS-Pseudowire or ATM transmission over a satellite facility.
- Supports simplex, duplex and asymmetric operations.
- Managed via SNMP or via GDC's ProSphere Network Management System
TID-4 Time Independent Data Transport
Xedge 6002 Chassis
| © General DataComm, Inc. 1997-2015. All international rights reserved. General DataComm, GDC, Inc., Metroplex, Innovx, TEAM, and All Rate are registered trademarks of General DataComm, Inc. Hewlett-Packard and OpenView are registered trademarks of Hewlett-Packard. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.